Home User Support
Our business began by helping people with their computers in their own home, whether this was fixing problems or providing some training and guidance.
We do not need to advertise this service but have continued to attract new customers through word of mouth recommendations. Many of our home customers have stayed with us for several years and we are always grateful for their continued support and custom.
We are proud that a good number of our customers fall within the ‘silver surfers’ bracket – retired people using computers for leisure and domestic purposes, perhaps for the first time, or upgrading to an iPad or other tablet. We have developed quite a rapport with our customers, because we tailor our service to your level of understanding and need. We do not use jargon, technical language or suggest products beyond your requirements.
Our Home User customer visits can be arranged during the day or in the early evening and can generally arrange a visit within a few days, if not sooner.
What we offer
- diagnose and fix faults
- install new and upgraded software and operating systems
- install security and virus protection packages
- advice on suitable equipment and software
- quote, purchase, deliver and install new equipment
- basic training on installation of new equipment
- further training on email, internet, security, and software such as word processing or spreadsheets
- and much more
What it costs
Our charges are £40 per hour incl. VAT. We don’t charge a call-out fee, although our minimum fee is £20 to ensure we cover our expenses.
You can contact us on 01603 810343 to discuss your requirements and make an appointment.