We have been providing an on-site ICT Maintenance and Support service to primary schools for over 15 years and have increased the number of contracts year on year. We now support over 80 Primary Schools in Norfolk and Suffolk of varying sizes, and have contracts with Suffolk Pupil Referral Units.
We don’t just come in, fix your printing etc problems and leave. Our aim is to become part of the school team, working with you to ensure your ICT is working effectively, but also supporting you in using ICT to deliver the curriculum. We keep abreast of developments in technology in education and can advise you on the suitability of new equipment, cutting through the jargon and the sales talk, and check compatibility with your existing ICT set-up.
We work hard to maintain your school network and always ensure the safety, security and integrity of the system.
The development work we have carried out includes:
– upgrading operating system to Server 2016 and Windows 10, whilst maintaining a look and feel that is familiar to staff and students
– installing improved wireless connectivity to create opportunities for using mobile devices and improve connection speeds
– installing iPads and other tablets for teacher and student use, linking them to interactive whiteboards and the server for storing and printing
– training staff on a variety of subjects including tablets, using cloud-based Google Apps for greater sharing and access to information, and blogging.
– moving schools onto the cloud to take advantage of modern methods of working flexibly.
But, at the end of the day, we know that the day to day priority is having working ICT and our Support Contract is tailored to meet your needs, allowing for variation in number of visits, visit length, and providing telephone, email & remote support. You will have visits on the same day/time, and by the same engineer, allowing you to get to know your engineer and establish a good working relationship.